Install Maven if not already installed
build.sh shell script
It is located at the root of the
gama Git repository on your computer. The easiest way to proceed is to select one of the GAMA projects in the Eclipse explorer and choose, in the contextual menu,
Show in > System Explorer. Then open a shell with this path and
cd ... Alternatively, you can open a shell and
cd to your Git repository and then inside
Launch the script
../build.sh in your terminal and the build should begin and log its activity.
Locate the applications built by the script
They are in
ummisco.gama.product/target/products/ummisco.gama.application.product in their binary form or alternatively in
ummisco.gama.product/target/products in their zipped form.
Instruction for Travis build (Continuous Integration)
GAMA is built by Travis-ci.org. There are some trigger for developers to control travis:
- "ci skip" : skip the build for a commit
- "ci deploy" : deploy the artifacts/features to p2 server (currently to the ovh server of gama, www.gama-platform.org/updates)
- "ci clean" : used with ci deploy, this trigger remove all old artifacts/features in server's p2 repository
- "ci docs" : tell travis to regenerate the documentation of operators on wiki page, and update the website githubio
- "ci release" : travis release zip package for OSs and place it on https://github.com/gama-platform/gama/releases/tag/latest
- "ci ext" : The msi.gama.ext has big size, so it is not rebuilt every time, it will be compile automatically only when it was changed, Or use this command to force travis deploy msi.gama.ext
- "ci fullbuild" : Full deploy all features/plugins
These instructions above can be use in 2 ways:
- Place them anywhere in the commit message, i.e : " fix bug #1111 ci deploy ci clean ci docs" , " update readme ci skip "
- In Travis-ci, go to More Options -> Settings, add a environment varianle named MSG , add the value as string, i.e.: "ci fullbuild ci deploy ci clean ci docs"